An un-expected error happened. Please use the home tab to start over

Jul 10, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Hi,

The example application Weighter works fine on my Android tablet, but when I change the MasterAppId(in Welcome.java) to my AppId created in PPE environment, I input the account and password to connect Health Vault, then I got a error message "An un-expected error happened. Please use the home tab to start over." Somewhere I set error? or the application I created must Go-Live before use it to test? I need help. Thanks.

Regards,

Liu

Coordinator
Jul 13, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Hi Liu,

You are changing the appid in the correct place.  Is you master application marked as a SODA application?  Can you list your appid here and I can try it?

Thanks,

Rob

Jul 14, 2012 at 3:07 AM

Hi Rob,

I create my application marked as SODA application. I am sure it is my appID problem. When I use Weighter appID:

settings.setMasterAppId("c6ba979f-c342-4408-a2bc-0dfb43b2bf8d");

My application works fine. But when I change the appID to my appID:

settings.setMasterAppId("71331418-7f31-41ad-94ab-020aeed32d0c");

When I input my HealthVault account and password, then click "Allow access" button, wait a while, then got the error message and cannot jump to Welcome screen.

Thanks,

Liu

Jul 19, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Hi Rob,

The issue is solved. It is caused of my application configuration information error on PPE. I just remove the Action URL on HV Configuration Center information table, then reconnect my application to Health Vault, and no error this time. It works fine and jump to my application main screen.

Thanks,

Liu

Coordinator
Jul 19, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Great!  Thanks for figuring that out.