Linking up application ID to send files(CCD or image) to health vault

Jan 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Hi Rob,

I'm developing a java application to send files like CCD document and image files to the patient account.

Can you please tell me what are the prerequisites to do so.

I am getting access denied error while uploading CCD document by using  PutThingsTest class which you have provided in recent library.

1. What am I supposed to use other than PersonID, RecordID, ThingID.

2. Do I need to use application ID?

3. when will i need to configure the application ID? (I mean do i need to create for testing purpose(PPE environment)

Please help me sort this issue.

Awaiting your reply.

Coordinator
Jan 7, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Hi,

Are you saying that the PutThingsTest class fails when you are running it with all the other unit tests?  It should run from mvn.  I also run it through eclipse. 

You can follow the instructions here to start using your own application id.  You will need to create a new application at http://config.healthvault-ppe.com, change the application-id in the hv-application.properties file, and create your own public/private key pair.

Thanks,

Rob

Jan 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply.

I have done some work around and finally got it working. It is almost the same approach which you have suggested.

I'm facing one problem. Do we need to be logged in while pooling the HealthVault to get the AuthorizedConnectRequests.

I have developed an web application and without logging in I'm pooling the HealthVault and it is returning ZERO connectRequests.

Is it mandatory to be logged in before stating the pooling.

Please do the needful. 

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks,

Jaswanth

Jan 9, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Hi Rob,

I have used your sample Weight application as reference and built a sample application where I'm logging in before performing any operation.

From that application I'm able to upload my CCD.

But in my current application, I'm not logging into HV account for uploading CCD.

Can you tell me whether it is must to be logged in to send CCD file.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Jaswanth

Jan 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Hi Rob,

I have used your sample Weight application as reference and built a sample application where I'm logging in before performing any operation.

From that application I'm able to upload my CCD.

But in my current application, I'm not logging into HV account for uploading CCD.

Can you tell me whether it is must to be logged in to send CCD file.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Jaswanth