Online/Offline Rules in Application Configuration

Nov 12, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Hi,

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here - but would certainly appreciate any insight. I created my own application and defined custom rules for the application.

Rule 1: Provide READ access to Advance Directive, Aerobic Profile, and Allergic Episode

Rule 2: Provide READ,CREATE,and UPDATE access to Application Specific Information, Blood Glucose Measurement, Blood Pressure Measurement, Cholesterol Profile, CCR, CCD, Height Measurement, Immunization, Lab Test Results, Personal contact and personal demographic information, and Weight measurement.

When i save the 2 Rules, both rules seem to have the same set of information (combines Rule 1 and Rule 2 attributes and provides CREATE,READ, and WRITE access to the attributes.

Any idea why this should be happen? Also another question - is there a way to provide the user control as to how long the access to his/her healthvault data by my application is valid for? 

Hope you can get back to me soon.

Thanks

Shyam

Coordinator
Nov 15, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Where do you see they are coalesced?  At config.healthvault-ppe.com?  In Shell (account.healthvault-ppe.com)?

Coordinator
Nov 15, 2010 at 9:23 PM

There isn't a user facing expiration for application authorization.